Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Early Morning Photos (02 DEC 2015)

Just a few photographs from Mill Pond Park this morning.  All of the photos were taken between 7:30 and 8:00AM.  The sky was kind of dull so I didn't stick around longer.  Of course, after I drove to work the sky took on a beautiful peachy/orange hue.  Oh well...


Early morning river view

Tree silhouette

Frost coating goldenrod plants

this small creek helps drain the cattail marsh beyond into the Chippewa River

Waxing gibbous moon through the trees

Sky, trees, and water

Reflections in the Chippewa River

I have spent way too much time in the office lately.  I am going to start making a conscious effort to get outside more.  On Monday December 21st, you can join me for a sunrise walk at the Chippewa Watershed Conservancy's Sylvan Solace Preserve to celebrate the winter solstice.

No comments:

Post a Comment